fiddlers green country cottages

(902)672-2044 (off season)

(902)672-2044 (summer)




All our rates are in Canadian Currency. we accept either Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash.

Our off-season rates are from June 20th until June 27th (including) and after Labour day until September 20th.

$139-$199 Daily (up to 4 people) - $15 for any additional person.

$973-$1393 Weekly (up to 4 people) - $35 for any additional person.

  $99 Daily (up to 4 people) - $15 for any additional person.

Upon confirmation, a deposit of 20% will be processed to your credit card. The remaining 80% is to be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival. 

Cancellation Policy: Because of the very short summer rental season and the virtually impossible to fill the vacancy in a short time, we require you contact us soon if you would like to cancel your reservation. There is a $50 plus tax processing fee for any reservations cancellation made 30 days prior to your stay.

If cancelling less than 30 days but not within 14 days prior to your stay, a 20% of your deposit will be non-refundable. In the event you had to cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival, the full rate (100%) will be applied to your credit card. Early departures will be treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable. A full charge will be applied to your credit card if no show.

Visitor and Parties Policy:We do not allow parties. Visitors are also not allowed during the Country Music festival. Any visitor has to leave the property by 10pm.
Fireworks are not allowed to be set off on the property.

Smoking:If smoke fumes are detected inside the cottage upon departure, a Cleaning Charge of $250.00 will be taken from the Credit Card used to hold the reservation. Smoking is only permitted on the decks of the cottages, and ashtrays will be provided.

Pets:Because of the pride we put into the cleanliness of our cottages, and the allergic reactions of some of our guests, "we regrettably do not accept any pets."

Search Vacancies